At the beginning of combat on your turn, roll two six-sided dice. For each result of 1, Celebr-8000 gets +1/+1 until end of turn. For each other result, it gains the indicated ability until end of turn. If you rolled doubles, it also gains double strike (This creature deals both first-strike and regular combat damage.) until end of turn.
• 2 — menace (This creature can't be blocked except by two or more creatures.)
• 3 — vigilance (Attacking doesn't cause this creature to tap.)
• 4 — lifelink (Damage dealt by the creature also causes its controller to gain that much life.)
• 5 — flying (This creature can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.)
• 6 — indestructible (Effects that say "destroy" don't destroy that permanent. An indestructible creature can't be destroyed by damage.)
The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast.